 Marketplace / Auctions / 1248
    Franks auction: 12V,9V- Train, Soccer, and more set from 1977 up to 1998 —Frank Lehmann
   Hi, I have to go out of town for a few days. It will Friday(24.4.1999) before I can the next update. Here are train,soccer and other sets for auction: All updates comes on a mailing list, on RTL and lugnet.market.auction, only on fridays. Please (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)