 Marketplace / Auctions / 1245
1244  |  1246
Subject:
Update 3: Pirate Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:10:06 GMT

Current bids:

6289    Alex Eulen $100
6289    RPilipiszy $90
6289    Otis Anderson $85

6263    Frank Filz $22
6263    Pat Shepard $22
6263    Mark Parker 2 @ $22

*****A reminder just so everyone knows, Saturday bids will advance to "going
once", Sunday to "going twice", and Monday to "sold".  This is given that
no one bids on an item after it has started changing status.

Addendum:  Just wanted to mention that I will be accepting check or
money order for these items.  Money order will result in instant shipping,
checks will wait until it has cleared.  Sorry for not mentioning this
sooner. (Thanks to Frank for the reminder)

These sets are new and uponed, they show some shelf wear but are otherwise
fine.  This will be a once, twice, sold auction  The initial bidding will
start now, and as of next Saturday (4/17)  I will advance the status of the
items every 24 hours.

After this initial posting, updates will only be posted to
lugnet.market.auction.  (I posted to all these groups, as I received
was.)

Please respond to me via email, as my dial-up is sometimes finicky, but I
can check e-mail from work (but not newsgroups, or internet).

If any clarifications are necessary let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Z.
mike_zinkowsky@harvard.edu