 Marketplace / Auctions / 1231
1230  |  1232
Subject:
Update 1: Pirate Auction (was Found Pirates & Train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:59:06 GMT

Current bids:

6289    Alex Eulen $100
6289    RPilipiszy $78 (tentative)

Unbid items:

(1) 6289 Red Beard Runners starting at $78.00ea
(4) 6263 Imperial Outposts starting at $22.00ea

These sets are new and uponed, they show some shelf wear but are otherwise
fine.  This will be a once, twice, sold auction  The initial bidding will
start now, and as of next Saturday (4/17)  I will advance the status of the
items every 24 hours.

After this initial posting, updates will only be posted to
lugnet.market.auction.  (I posted to all these groups, as I received
was.)

Please respond to me via email, as my dial-up is sometimes finicky, but I
can check e-mail from work (but not newsgroups, or internet).

If any clarifications are necessary let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Z.
mike_zinkowsky@harvard.edu