 Marketplace / Auctions / 1209
  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

(...) I don't have a problem with it. I'll do the bidding if you want. I do have a question about the fees associated with the auctioning of sets - how are they being handled? Not that a buck or two matters, but are the donators handling the selling (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

(...) Thanks. Probably take you up on it. (...) Derick gave me a credit which I am using toward this. If I run out, I'll make a pitch that he extend it, or cover the fees myself. Good question, though. My account still shows the fees because Bev (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)