 Marketplace / Auctions / 1183
Re: Jasper's Auction: Tenth update. 4558 Going2.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 04:25:59 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Hi.. It's (again...) taken me rather long to get this done. This time,
I have a legitimate excuse: I had a severe allergic reaction from
thursday,

Wow, you ARE in trouble. Thursday comes round every seven days. Me, I
get allergic reactions from Mondays. They're the worst.

which left me barely able to watch TV,

Wait, I take it back, that may be a good kind of allergy. See if you can
get a stronger case so you can't watch TV at all!

Just kidding, I hope you're soon back to health.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.