 Marketplace / Auctions / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
TM's 497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction (Update 10)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:04:19 GMT

497/928 Galaxy Explorer Auction

This is the quintessential classic space set. It is from 1979, and has
approximately 325 pieces. Includes all pieces, original instructions
and a side panel from original box. This is the European version, 928.

This is my first auction on LUGNET's auction newsgroup, although I have
had several auctions on r.t.l.  This auction will NOT be posted on
r.t.l.  Good luck to everyone participating.

Auction Rules

1. All bids should be sent via e-mail to Thomas Main (main@appstate.edu)
2. All items will remain "Open" for 1 week, after which bid progression
   will begin.
3. This will be a "once, twice, sold" type auction with bids progressing
   daily with the exception of weekends and U.S. holidays.
4. Please bid in at least $5 increments for items valued over $100.
5. I reserve the right to add and/or amend the auction rules.
6. All items are guaranteed as described or your money back (write for
   details).
7. Shipping and handling charge of $3 per item.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu