 Marketplace / Auctions / 1174
  Re: Franks auction: train,soccer,town and more

(...) Hi Frank, This one is very special as I can't find any record of it on pause. Do you mean 4547? Mark H. (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Franks auction: train,soccer,town and more

Hi all, (...) Yes I mean the 4547 club car. Thanks to Mark. (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)