 Marketplace / Auctions / 1170
    Technic Sets for sale —Earl Fernandes
   I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, sold (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 1) —Earl Fernandes
   (...) bid-Owen Stenseth (...) bid-Larry Langellier (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 2) —Earl Fernandes
   In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 3)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
   I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, sold (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 4)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
   In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 5)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 5)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
   In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 6)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 7)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
   In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 8)going 1 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 9)going 2 —Earl Fernandes
   In lugnet.market.auction, Earl Fernandes writes: I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 10)going 2 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 11)going 2 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(update 12)going 2 —Earl Fernandes
    I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a going1, going2, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Technic Sets for sale(Update 13) SOLD!!! —Earl Fernandes
   The auction is over I have the following sets for sale. All sets are opened but in mint condition. Sets come with its original box and manuals. All the pieces are there The prices are in U.S dollars. Buyer accepts shipping from Canada. It will be a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)