 Marketplace / Auctions / 10928 (-5)
  ebay - Mechanized Bricks Custom Russian T-74 Tank

Ebay Item 220372705757 (2 URLs) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

All right! I took December off and finally got the last of my smaller lots ready to go. After these auctions I have larger lot of mixed pieces I am getting ready to list next week hopefully. On to this week's offerings: (URL) mini-fig lot with over (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  ebay - Old Brown Brick and Black Roof Bulk Blow-Out!

I have several auctions on ebay this week (ending Saturday Dec. 13) featuring a bunch of bricks, plates and tiles in the Old Brown color. These are all new bricks still in the bags in which they were packaged and purchased several years ago. I also (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  1hr left! Re: 10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!

(...) 1hr left bid while you can !! . . . . . . . . (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Round 3: 21 unopened sets from 1990s and early 2000s on eBay

Hi all, More lego collection pruning: This time I have listed 21 new, unopened sets, mostly in mint condition, from the 1990s and early 2000s. You can find them here: (URL) start ending on Tuesday, December 2 at 5pm PST. Sets come from the Aquazone, (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact