 Marketplace / Auctions / 10872
Re: RELISTED !!!Re: my engine shed is up for auction! _____ends THIS saturday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Patterson wrote:
In lugnet.market.auction, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Due to some server problems over at brickshelf i had to relist this. my loss
your gain.

the new auction ends THIS saturday september 15th.
ondrew

In lugnet.market.auction, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
hey all,

i'm in the process of building a new engine shed for my layout and since i
no longer need the old one i am auctioning it off to pay for the new one.

to veiw and or bid on the shed please see:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-of-A-KIND-LEGO-Engine-Shed_W0QQitemZ270159686723QQihZ017QQcategoryZ1186QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
engine shed>

also please take note that this entire model -6train rails [is entirely old
grey]

[this auction ends at 6pm central time saturday]

here's some pictures

Why use brickshelf when ebay hosts its own pictures?  Picture was fine when I
bid and is still showing on the item that was ended earily. John P

hosting on ebay cost money and i am then also limited on size. i used brickshelf
because i can host larger images without paying ebay nearly $4.00 for something
simular.

yes the photos were back up by the time i ended the auction early to due to the
issues, however since the photos had spent nearly 4 days out of 10 down i
didin't beleive i was getting the exposure i should have. nothing is worse than
someone clicking on an auction only to find big red X's where photos are soposed
to be. 99% of people will just move on without bidding if the auction has no
photos or broken photos as they see it as a "questionable auction".
i hope you understand,
ondrew