 Marketplace / Auctions / 10863 (-5)
  Unsorted bulk lot of pink* and purple* pieces for auction

I've got a large sandwich-bag's worth of pink, purple, teal, and other assorted colors of bricks that I'd like to get rid of, so I'm auctioning it off on Bricklink. I don't feel like trying to figure out what the exact colors of these bricks are; (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: New Creator Sets available from Shop@Home

(...) Good stuff! To clarify, these are now available: 4958 Monster Dino - $90 4957 Ferris Wheel - $70 4954 Model Townhouse - $70 -Jordan (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Creator Sets available from Shop@Home

The new creator sets are now available from US shop at home. (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Yoda and Dooku Minifigs MINT Ends Today!

(URL) Yoda and Dooku minifigs up on ebay. (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  48 hours left on Bricklink Auction-58 factory sealed sets

48 hours left for the 58 factory sealed sets up for auction on Bricklink starting at $1.00 each no reserve. Some uncommon sets here and many of them have very low bids on them. Train (URL) Wars (URL) Kingdom (URL) Promotional (URL) Team (URL) last (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact