 Marketplace / Auctions / 10858 (-5)
  58 Factory Sealed Sets $1/each No Reserve Bricklink Auction

I have listed 58 factory sealed sets up for auction on Bricklink starting at $1.00 each no reserve. Train (URL) Space (6 URLs) Star Wars (4 URLs) Knights Kingdom (3 URLs) KABAYA (6 URLs) Technic (3 URLs) Bionicle (2 URLs) Studios/Promotional (14 (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Finally Lego ® 8145 Ferrari 599GTB available-

Check out this auction. First european sets available in North America: (URL) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  My entire collection - up for sale, no space and no money :

No bids yet, but a good price for what you get: (URL) I don't want to sell it, but I need the money badly - local (Adelaide) members are more than welcome to come and have a look-see before bidding, or make me an offer in person. Hopefully someone (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Ending tomorrow - 90s Technic and 80s Dacta sets on ebay, many MISB!

(URL) Happy bidding, Gianluca (17 years ago, 14-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Ebay auctions...

I am parting out most of my collection - student loans, hospital bills, and most of all: no space. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular - I probably have it... been a collector since 81. No I am not giving up on LEGO - I will (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact