 Marketplace / Auctions / 10854
    Ebay auctions... —Gene Potter
   I am parting out most of my collection - student loans, hospital bills, and most of all: no space. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular - I probably have it... been a collector since 81. No I am not giving up on LEGO - I will (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.market.auction)