 Marketplace / Auctions / 10852
Re: Bunch of Grey on the 'Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 14:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.market.auction, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.market.auction, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   Item #160112774591

Now, why didn’t that turn into a hidden link?

You may not have changed the format from ‘plain text’ to ‘formatted text (FTX)’

I’ve changed the format to FTX in this post, haven’t done anything to the quote above, and that seems to have fixed it.

HTH

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Yep, that’s it- thanks Richie!