 Marketplace / Auctions / 10804
10803  |  10805
Subject:
Rare 2998 Stena Ferry and Japanese LEGO Armband on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:12:00 GMT

    2998 {Stena Line Promotional Set: Hydrofoil}
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > {Promotional} > {Stena Line}

Rare Promotional set only sold on Stena Line Ferries. Has some wear, but sealed:

2998 Stena Ferry on eBay

Bright Green Japanese LEGO Armband. I had a hot pink one as well, but sold it. I’ve never found any more of these online.

Bright Green Japanese LEGO Armband on eBay

All my LEGO items on eBay

Check em out!

   [ j o n ]