 Marketplace / Auctions / 10803
  9 Custom Castle Minifig Auctions on the Block eBay

Hi Guys and Gals, I have listed 9 LEGO auctions only custom castle minifigs this time. I have a few more Orcs, Dwarves and a ton of Custom KKII 2006 minfigs. These are the last of the Dwarves and may be the last of the Orcs as well. I will be (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.auction)