 Marketplace / Auctions / 10794
10793  |  10795
Subject:
Another 21 LEGO eBay Auctions on the Block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:36:38 GMT

Hi All,

I have added another 21 LEGO auctions. I waited until all my pictures were right
before I posted the link. Anyway there are 17 Minifig auctions and 4 part
auctions. 3 of the part auctions are for brand new parts that I was going to
part into my store. As you all may know, I am lazy and listing parts in my store
takes sooo long. ;)

So anyway here is a chance to walk away with a ton of parts at a fraction of the
cost. Check out my auctions here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwlisterQQhtZ-1

Thanks,

Will

Remember that if by any chance my shipping quote for an individual auction is
more than $1.00 higher than actual, I will refund the difference. I am not
selling shipping.