 Marketplace / Auctions / 10777
10776  |  10778
Subject:
14 Auctions for Custom Orc minifigs and other great parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 22:27:36 GMT

Hi All,

I am slowly selling off my entire collection over the next few weeks. Right now
I am selling several auctions that would be of intrest to the LUGNET crowd.

Here is the link to all of my auctions:
<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZwlister>

Keep an eye on my auctions page as I will be listing hundreds of auctions over
the next few weeks. Thanks,

William

Also known as wlister just about everywhere else.