 Marketplace / Auctions / 10762
10761  |  10763
Subject:
Lot of 3 Boat Hulls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:16:15 GMT

I have 3 boat hulls that need a home. I won’t be adding them to a leg or arm of a Mecha so if you would like to add them to your layout, here you go!

:P

Visit my item on Auction Brick.com!

Lot of 3 Boat Hulls Item #1141131707

Click to view auction ---> $11.00 or buy it now for
$13.50

Lot - 3 Boat Hulls

These 3 boat hulls are in good condition.

Prices checked against similar items. Items are being sold at going rate. Both black boats have original stickers on them.

All sales final. Shipping weight is less than one pound. Items are bulky and require a box to acomodate their size. Additonal charges may apply.

I ship fast!

Payment by Money Order or Paypal. MylegomasterATaolDOTcom

Biomechanical Bricks Parts Pack - 3B01 Eric Sophie 2006

P.S. If you rather trade me something for them, I’m up for suggestions. Send me a message. Thanks.