 Marketplace / Auctions / 10733
10732  |  10734
Subject:
Mech Bay 09 on Auction Brick.com ~$600!!!~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:59:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I reduced the price and put Mech Bay 09 for sale on Auction Brick!
Features ultra rare clear 48x48 baseplate!

Click image to check out the auction.
Good luck!

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Brick Kits