 Marketplace / Auctions / 10727
  Last #4886 Building bonanza on Ebay w/ Buy-it-now (22 hours)

I have posted the last #4886 Building bonanza that I have for sale on e-bay as a Buy-it-now with a one day listing. Buyer has the option of using priority mail or express mail to ensure delivery by Christmas. (URL) take a look and as always happy (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction)