 Marketplace / Auctions / 10724
Re: 24 hours to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:20:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark Benz wrote:
Hi,

Ending in about 24 hours on eBay are:

4727 Aragog in the Dark Forest
4729 Dumbledore’s Office
4755 Knight’s Bus
7469 NASA Mission to Mars Discovery Kids
3806 Spybotics Gigamesh G60
3585 Gravity Games Snowboard Superpipe
2150 Metro Train Station (Red)
4552 Cargo Crane Train Car
4753 Sirius Black's Escape
3409 Soccer Championship Challenge

All are MISB.

Email me if there's something you're looking for...

I think it is perfectly legit to give a link to your auctions in a post here,
Mark... so here's a link for those that might not have found them for
themselves.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmarkdbenzatyahoo.comQQhtZ-1