 Marketplace / Auctions / 10717
10716  |  10718
Subject:
Building Bonanza #4886 on E-bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:02:42 GMT

I have just listed one of two LEGO Building Bonanza sets #4886 for auction on
E-bay.  This is one of the best sets created by LEGO in a long time.  The appeal
is to both boys and girls. I was asked to get one as a birthday present and
searched for weeks.  This set is sold out at LEGO.com and will not be available
until late January. It is hard to find anywhere.

I have listed this set with a buy-it-now price.  The second set is listed as a regular auction with no reserve.   For those of you that are interested, I asked that you give those who may want to use the buy-it-now feature time to exercise this option. I am providing a link to the second set that starts tonight at 11:00 pm and runs for five days.  This will give the U.S. Postal Service enough time to get it anywhere in the U.S. by Christmas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6022646356&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6022589172&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks,
CDC