 Marketplace / Auctions / 10690
  AuctionBrick and eBay lots

I put up a lot at AuctionBrick, a MISB 4565: (URL) bids so far... I also have tons of items listed at eBay: (URL) are some great, very rare lots there, including a MISB Technic Space Shuttle and other goodies. Enjoy. (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AuctionBrick and eBay lots

(...) Hi, this got relisted (URL) has one bid, of a dollar (which is nowhere near the reserve). That's unfortunate because I would really like to see AuctionBrick work, it's a lot cheaper for sellers than eBay. Meanwhile my many lots at eBay are (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.auction)