 Marketplace / Auctions / 10668
10667  |  10669
Subject:
AuctionBrick is down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:04:23 GMT

A hacker broke into AuctionBrick.com today and has taken the site down.  The
hacker's presence has now been removed, but AuctionBrick will remain down until
further notice when we can fix the bugs and restore things.  We are sorry for
the trouble.  Thank you for your patience!

-Matt :)
AuctionBrick.com