 Marketplace / Auctions / 10638
Re: For Auction: 8421 Technic Mobile Crane at Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 00:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Keith Hui wrote:
You can't wait to get your hands on the hot new mother-of-all-Technic-sets, the
8421 mobile crane?

Check out my Bricklink auction at:

http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=4238509

I have one on hand and ready to go, From Toronto, Canada.

7 days auction, buy it out at US$300 and I ship it for free!

This behemoth is not listed at S@H yet - not until July. Get yours before
anybody else!

Sold!

Here is another one:

http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=4251045

Ends in 4 days. This time there is no reserve, and there's still free shipping
with buyout.

(Cross to .technic for set nature, FUT market.auction)