 Marketplace / Auctions / 10615
    Biomechanical Brick Kit on ebay right now! Little Blue Bot —Eric Sophie
   (URL) LBB on ebay> Good morning! This is my first ever listing of a Biomechanical Brick Kit on ebay. With help from a friend, I'm hoping this sale will get me out of a severe bind. Read all about it and make your bid today! Or use the "Buy it now" (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

        Re: Biomechanical Brick Kit on ebay right now! Little Blue Bot —Eric Sophie
     LMAO!! Too expensive heh? White, Yellow and Red ones all sold for more at Brick Fest, ;) . e (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

        Re: Biomechanical Brick Kit on ebay right now! Little Blue Bot —Eric Sophie
   (...) Relisted. (see above) e (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

        Re: Biomechanical Brick Kit on ebay right now! Little Blue Bot —Eric Sophie
   (...) Relisted again, (see above) .... The last "buyer" tried to pull a fast one. Little Blue Bot looking for a home. e e e e e e e (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)