 Marketplace / Auctions / 10582
For Auction: 375 Castle, 383 Knight's Tournament, 677 Knight's Procession +
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 02:36:37 GMT

Howdy-

I've got a lot Of 3 LEGOLAND Castle Sets From 1978/1979: 375 Castle, 383
Knight's Tournament, 677 Knight's Procession

I was going to put this on eBay, but I thought I'd give a try posting to LUGNET
first. I am selling my original, complete LEGOLand Castle classic sets. This is
your chance to own all 3 of the original sets (unless you count 6002, which
seems to be some limited release oddity). Plus, 26 complete castle minifigs &
accessories--wow!!!

I've sold about $1000 worth of LEGO sets this year on eBay & elsewhere, with
only satisfied customers. Feel free to check my feedback rating:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jasonbar

Here's what you can get:

- 375 Castle. The instructions (in outstanding condition) say only 375 on them,
not 375/6075 as shown on lugnet.com--I presume this one is older. This set is
complete. I built it up & every piece is there and every piece is in great
condition--a little wear here & there, but no cracks or breaks or serious
damage. The banner sticker on the front tower is in awesome condition--I had a
second banner sticker that I seem to have stuck onto the right tower when I was
a kid, even though the pictures in the instructions don't show it. Both of these
stickers look like new. The shield stickers that go on the walls are gone (they
spanned multiple pieces and didn't survive disassembly...). The flag stickers
are intact & look good. All 14 minifigs & their accessories & stickers (almost
no wear on stickers) are included.

- 383/6083 Knight's Tournament. This set is built & complete. Flag stickers are
in great shape. Perhaps a sliiiiight amount of wear on a few pieces, but in
truly outstanding condition. All 6 minifigs & their accessories are present &
accounted for. No instructions, unfortunately. I built it using the on-line
instructions at http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0383-1979/

- 677/6077 Knight's Procession. This set is built & complete. All 6 minifigs &
their accessories are present & accounted for (there's not much to this set
beyond the minfigs...). No instructions, unfortunately. I built it using the
on-line instructions at http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0677/

- A handul of bonus pieces, some of which I believe were extras in these sets,
as well as some newer Castle parts that I must've acquired on some eBay auction
sometime. Included are a horse, 3 lances, 1 battleax, 5 helmets, 3 visors, & 5
shields. All bonus pieces are in superb condition.

Pictures can be found here (most aren't even blurry!), & I can provide more or
higher-res pictures if interested:

http://www.infernolab.com/ebay/LEGO_castle_sets/

I'll take the best offer that I get within 1 week. On the evening of Tuesday,
1/25/05, I'll sell to the highest bidder for their bid value plus UPS ground
shipping (I estimate the pkg will be 7 lb, and it will come from 93003, if you
want to get a feel for shipping costs). Please post your offers to this thread
and send me an e-mail (dante@infernolab.com) too to be sure I got the bid--if
you wish to remain anonymous, e-mail me & I'll post your anonymous bid value to
this thread.

Bidding starts at $100. Please stick to $10 increments for simplicity.

Thank you very much!

-Jason