 Marketplace / Auctions / 10536
FA: over 18,000 clone brand parts in 22 eBay lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:50:26 GMT

Reminder - items end tomorrow night!
Yup, I'm going cloneless. There are a couple built once sets in here, but the
vast majority of parts are new and unplayed with.

Some highlights include over 5,000 dark green bricks, a Mega Bloks griffin, lots
of castle accessories (swords, armor, architectural, etc.), and molded landscape
baseplates. Many unique parts and colors so check 'em out - if you're not a
purist, that is! ;)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1E4323C9

Thanks for looking and happy shopping!
John
jaradtke on BL and eBay

Message is in Reply To:
  FA: over 18,000 clone brand parts in 22 eBay lots

Yup, I'm going cloneless. There are a couple built once sets in here, but the vast majority of parts are new and unplayed with. Some highlights include over 5,000 dark green bricks, a Mega Bloks griffin, lots of castle accessories (swords, armor, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)