 Marketplace / Auctions / 10533 (-5)
  Re: Very obscure bulk lots, new spidey minifigs, blank pink heads, baseplates etc

Most of these are ending within the next 24 hours by the way! (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Very obscure bulk lots, new spidey minifigs, blank pink heads, baseplates etc

Listed a whole load of stuff and will add more later today. Various huge bulk lots of (sorted and unsorted) bricks and parts, some very rare + obscure; e.g. dark red and pale green pieces in quantity, faceless blank flesh-pink minifig heads, etc. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: over 18,000 clone brand parts in 22 eBay lots

Yup, I'm going cloneless. There are a couple built once sets in here, but the vast majority of parts are new and unplayed with. Some highlights include over 5,000 dark green bricks, a Mega Bloks griffin, lots of castle accessories (swords, armor, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Keychains!

Racer (URL) Director (URL) at 0.99GBP starts with no reserves. Shipping for ANY NUMBER OF KEYCHAINS is: 1.42GBP within the UK 1.98GBP anywhere else within Europe 2.31GBP to anywhere else in the world Thanks for looking :-) J. (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  VERY RARE Lego Minitalaia BLACK windows for auction at my BL store Poldo's

Hi, in my BrickLink store Poldo's there's a few auction lots almost ending (approx. 36 hours) and a couple of new, interesting lots from '60s/'70s: old wavy flags and (very rare) black Minitalia windows :-O (URL) luck, Gianluca (link to entire (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact