 Marketplace / Auctions / 10500
    Exceptional auctions with a lot of rare Lego! —Luca Giannitti
   Hi to all! I've listed last Sunday a lot of autions on eBay (those will end on 17th Oct). I sell now a lot of old and rare Lego parts and sets, like a Fabuland house, the train 7715 ((URL)) with the original box and instructions, the old granulat (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)