 Marketplace / Auctions / 10498 (-10)
  Time to sign up for the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon!

The ever popular Brick Bazaar is comming to NWBrickCon in Seattle this year. Now is the time to sign up to reserve a table to sell your stuff! Hours for the bazaar are more limited than in the past to concentrate sales and to give bazaar (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !!

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/7/04

To: support@auctionbrick.com Subject: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings From: support@auctionbrick.com Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:58:14 -0700 This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 07, 07:57 AM PST. To bid, review (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

(...) I gave this a whirl and it's pretty nifty. It can be a bit persnickety if your format is off, (as can any .csv based approach) so watch out for unbalanced quote marks, stray line feeds and extraneous commas. But I hope lots of people give this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

We are pleased to annouce our new Bulk Lister at (URL) AuctionBrick.com>! With the bulk lister you can list up to 100 items at a time by uploading a simple CSV file. To make it even easier you can download your current listings in a CSV file, make (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  eBay auction: 15 lbs + Mindstorms 1.0

just listed: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

(...) Less than 2 days before the auction for my store contents ends. To sweeten the deal, I am offering the following: If the reserve price is met, then I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING via FedEx Ground for the store contents. In other words, the buyer of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  eBay-Tank Treads, Solar Panel, Plates, Slopes, Fiber Optics and More

All of the following Lego/Technic auctions expire within the next 48 hours: Lego Tank Tread Links, Two Sizes + Flexible Lego Axle: (URL) Solar Panel: (URL) Slopes Including Rare Lego Inverted Corner Slopes: (URL) Printed Bricks, Plates and Tiles: (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

(...) Sorry - I should add some additional info here. Only direct transfers from existing Paypal balances can be accepted - NO credit card funded payments. There are 1,140 items in 129 different lots. The used parts are all pre-sorted in separate (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

Entire store for auction (six day auction): (URL) PAYPAL ACCEPTED FROM BUYERS IN THE U.S. FOR THIS AUCTION. $626.14 worth of stock. Reserve price is about 50% off this amount. Store minimum has been set high so that you can look at store contents (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  eBay: NIGHT LORD'S CASTLE LEGO 6097 MISB NR

Only 2 days left and it's still only $11.50! Thanks for looking. (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact