 Marketplace / Auctions / 10465
10464  |  10466
Subject:
5 Lego Storm Troopers for sale on Ebay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:40:32 GMT

Hi all,

I currently have a lot of 5 Lego Storm troopers for sale on Ebay.  So far, the
price is only at $5.  The auction ends in just three and a half hours.  I also
have a few other auctions, so please check them out.  More auctions will be
listed within the next few days. Thanks!

<link>http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&since=-1&userid=impala1214&rows=50&include=0&rd=1<link>

Regards,
Joe Franco

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JoeSS