 Marketplace / Auctions / 10447
    Late 1980s Space auction —Christian McNeil
   Hello there, I'm cleaning out my parents' house and selling off some of my old space-themed sets- Futuron, Space Police I, and M-Tron. All sets are in good condition, although they lack the boxes. Space Police 6886 and 6895: Galactic Peace Keeper (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)