 Marketplace / Auctions / 10402
    Lt grey bricks finishing on ebay in the next hour, very cheap —Alison Pike
   I have a large number of lt grey bricks I am auctioning which are not perfect but are very cheap (eg mixed 2x 291 for $1.25 currently! See (URL) see them all see here: (URL) mail is available, a lot cheaper than the airmail price on the auction (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)