 Marketplace / Auctions / 10393 (-10)
  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu May 13, 02:14 PM PST. To bid, register or view details of any item go to www.auctinbrick.com: ---...--- 5384 U.F.O. Accessories Clearance Sale Item - MISB Current Bid: (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  monorail motor cover

less than 3 hours left. on bricklink: (URL) shipping in USA included!!! Paul (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  NEW auctions ending (May 10) MON night!! (plus *21 lb* lot)

all NEW parts...ending May 10 Town Minifigs Star Wars Minifigs (2 lots) Harry Potter Minifigs Skeletons Horses Train Speed RTegulator sea plants black 1x4x3 panels wagon wheels wedge bricks windscreens TECHNIC wheels light grey 4x4x6 1/4 wall panels (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on ebay or off ebay?

Sorry about that.. I didn't mean to post in here.. I didn't know where, all I saw was feedback and clicked on it and just posted. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on ebay or off ebay?

(...) XFUT to market.auction since this doesn't really belong in .lego (which is a hierarchy for talking about things directly related to the LEGO company... this clearly isn't) but I think Corey is right. Just because that eBay propaganda is (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...

(...) Hey Chris, Where have you been anyways? I was just wondering that this morning. Send an update! all best LFB (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.people)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on and/or off of ebay?

(...) This also belongs in .brickshops and .buy-sell-trade because this person has scammed buyers on BrickLink too. He ripped one buyer off for $1800: (URL) He reopened his shop under another name after this and was quickly shut down, however I (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on and/or off of ebay?

(...) I'm really sorry to hear that you got fleeced (although there were lots of warning signs that you were going to get taken if you'd been watching carefully... taking a listed item off ebay and doing a private sale means you then have no (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...

I've decided to finally and officially close my participation in LEGO sales. I'm letting all my outstanding inventory go in one fell swoop. Please browse over to (URL) and check out a great deal if you're interested. Chris (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  rare 1970s sets ending in about 10 hours

Hello, These are not my auctions, but on eBay right now there are some rare 1970s sets ending in about 10 hours. One of them is not in the Lugnet database: (URL) Lego Vehicle Extra Parts Kit #166) Also look for others by the same seller. The large (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact