 Marketplace / Auctions / 10378 (-5)
  Category changes on eBay UK...

eBay are looking for customer input on how to update the Toy category... The discussion is being held at (URL) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction)

  Jabba's Barge auction on Ebay USA

Hello everybody, Just a short message to tell that I put my Jabba's Barge model on sale on EBay today. Here's the link (URL) you have any question, feel free to ask me. Eric Druon / BaronSat (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  NEW auctions ending (Apr 18) SUN night!!

CASTLE WINDOWS, 6 MINIFIG LOTS, CONES, WINGS, PANELS, BEAMS, & MORE!! (URL) auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory) Take a look!!!...Aaron. (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA eBay: Atomic Kitten heads

LEGOLAND Windsor have asked me to bring the auction of 3 Atomic Kitten heads to your attention: (URL) three hand-crafted models made entirely from LEGO bricks were built by expert LEGOLAND model makers and can not be purchased anywhere else in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Apr 15, 12:03 PM PST. To bid, view details or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6273 Rock Island Refuge - Used - Great Current Bid: $55.00, Time Left: 23 Hrs 2 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact