 Marketplace / Auctions / 10318 (-5)
  Castle Fans - 6024 Bandit Ambush NISB on eBay

I have a 6204 Bandit Ambush castle set listed on eBay this week. The auction ends tomorrow, here is a chance to pick up a NISB copy of this set. (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Feb 19, 10:40 AM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to www.auctionbrick.com. I would like to bring special attention to the large collection of 65,000 pieces for sale (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 80's sets like 6393 big rig truckstop and more up for auction

(...) I also listed some spybots and a few other sets (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  80's sets like 6393 big rig truckstop and more up for auction

Yes Its true I hate to do it but check my ebay auctions for sevrel near perfect 80's sets. I am an ebay regular but not in the lego area. These are all from my own collection. You will not be disapointed! Feel free to email with questions. 6393 9590 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ebay: Model Team 5581 Magic Flash Box Instructions

I've got Model Team set number 5581, Magic Flash van and speedboat for sale on Ebay this week. the set comes with the original box, plastic insert tray and instructions. here's the link: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact