 Marketplace / Auctions / 1031
1030  |  1032
Subject:
Maersk Cargo Truck - Auction : BACK ONLINE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:47:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36F68732.C8D37054@voyager.net>...
Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

The auction of 6 Maersk Cargo Trucks
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds/1831.htm has now begun at the following
(Text Only) site
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

Something's wrong with this URL, I fear. It appears to be the battle of
the road kings page

The webserver refused to co-operate last night but I was able to update the
pages this morning.

Sanjay