 Marketplace / Auctions / 10296
Re: Attention Catalog collectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adam Angle wrote:
I have put up a bunch of catalog sets for auction on Ebay recently. These are
the books that come in the larger sets.

The catalogs range from between 1995 up to 2002. You can view the different
catalog sets at the following auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3170534579

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3170536040

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3170536351

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3170536718

just forwarding this to the proper news group.
ondrew

Thank you for your support.