 Marketplace / Auctions / 10274
  FA: 11 more NISB early/mid 90s sets

As I have been doing for the last month or two, I am selling some NISB LEGO sets online at eBay auctions right now. These 11 sets are the last major wave of NISB sets I will be selling, next I can move on to the "New in open box" sets... But these (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)