 Marketplace / Auctions / 10270
10269  |  10271
Subject:
Auctions of 70ies Lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:47:27 GMT

Hi!

In the next 2 days my BrickLink auctions will end. There are 4 auctions and I
sell:

362 Windmill
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/362_1

363 Hospital
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/363_1

368 Taxi Station
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/368

369 Coastguard
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/369

All sets are rare sets and they are in good conditions. The prices are currently
very low. If you want see them, follow this link:
http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=3086&h=15720&invType=A

I'm located in Italy and international bidders are welcome. Up 1 Kg (more than 2
lbs.) the shipping costs are 5 US$ WORLDWIDE!

Hope to see you soon!
Luca