 Marketplace / Auctions / 10228 (-5)
  Re: FA: eBay - Minifigs, mostly Castle (follow up on weirdness)

(...) or... (...) It is spam for sure, I wouldn't reply if I were you, that way the sender can check if your mailadress is in use or not. If it's because of Lugnet.... I don't know. Saskia (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Re: FA: eBay - Minifigs, mostly Castle (follow up on weirdness)

(...) snip link (...) Okay, I'm replying to my own post, but something weird happened and I'm hoping someone here can help me understand. About an hour after posting my auction announcement (see above) the following email appeared in my inbox: (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Ebay railway express

Railway express for sale on ebay. Hello, due to hard times I am forced to part with a spare unopened Railway express. (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Rare 5580 Highway Rig - Model Team - NIB

I've got one for sale on Ebay currently. It is new in the box. Never been opened. Check it out at: (URL) Martin IndyLUG (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Fort LEGOREDO - European version with shooting cannon

I've got 2 for sale on Ebay currently. The are new in the box. Never been opened. Check them out at: (URL) Martin IndyLUG (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact