 Marketplace / Auctions / 10197
10196  |  10198
Subject:
6286 Skull's Eye Schooner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:05:31 GMT

Hi to all AFoL and not AFoL!

Today is my 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3156152178

Starting price 1 Euro (1,15$)... No reserve!

This auction will ends on 23th Nov. h.19.45 CET

The ship is complete and all parts are new. It comes with the original box but
no original instruction book (I send only a good colour copy of it).

It's perfect for a Christmas gift!

Luca

PS: I'm located in Italy, but I ship worldwide.