 Marketplace / Auctions / 10193 (-5)
  Weekly update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Nov 06, 06:00 PM PST. To bid, register or view details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6718 Rain Dance Ridge from 1997 - MISB Current Bid: $8.00, Time (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 50 New Pirate minifigs + extras along with many other Lego listings!

Just listed a HUGE lot of 50 all new pirate minifigs plus extras auction starting at one cent! That is just one of many Lego listings I have up on Ebay right now - come check it out! (URL) end this Sunday (the 9th), the Pirate lot ends the 16th. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Hurricane Harbor Set #6338 with Instructions

I posted a five day auction on another #6338 Hurricane Harbor with instructions on E-bay, but forgot to post the information here. the set started with a very reasonable by-it now price. The set now has about three days to go. Please take a look and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Harry Potter 4709, 4730, 4729

Hi All, I have a combined auction for 3 Harry Potter sets. Some are missing a few parts. Opening price adjusted accordingly. (URL) Thx for looking, Dave (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Soccer 3300 Soccer Sets up on eBay.

Well I've been in my 2nd dark ages for the last 6 years or so from r.t.l and etc. My wife is making me clean out some of my sets. First to go are my 33xx series Soccer sets. These are all unopened and are not the Shell promo sets. These were just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact