 Marketplace / Auctions / 10189
    Lego Soccer 3300 Soccer Sets up on eBay. —Paul Vargo
   Well I've been in my 2nd dark ages for the last 6 years or so from r.t.l and etc. My wife is making me clean out some of my sets. First to go are my 33xx series Soccer sets. These are all unopened and are not the Shell promo sets. These were just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)