 Marketplace / Auctions / 10187
Re: Less Than 24 Hours to Go on Metro Park and Service Garage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
There are less than 24 hours to go on these sets on E-bay.  I had to relist the #6394 Metro Park and Service Garage complete with box and instructions, but I did not include the LEGO number in title. You have to enter the set name to find the set by searching, or follow the link below. The set is selling at less than expected.   I also have some auctions running for unique basketball mini figures.  Please take a look and happy bidding.  There will be more listings posted later this week including a #4005 Tug Boat, complete with box and instructions.

Five hours to go and the Metro Park and Service Garage is still at half the
expected price.  I think the mistake of not having the LEGO number of the set in
the title is costing bids.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cdcwdc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50