 Marketplace / Auctions / 10183 (-5)
  ME Models 531 Tour Bus

ME Models has just announced that the ME 531 Tour Bus is now for sale. This high quality "lego scale" model comes complete with a storage box, and high quality laser instructions and decals. ME Models aims to "add a little realism" to your hobby by (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  FA eBay Town - 6396, 6387, 6354, 6644

I am selling off some town sets to make room in my collection. I have some real gems from the early 90's. This is a personal sale so I am very flexible. 6387 Coastal Rescue Base: (URL) 6644 Police Pursuit Squad & more: (URL) International Jetport (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  15 New Technic Postings on eBay

Starting prices are very low. Lego Technic 8022 Starter Set Lego Technic 8062 Universal Set with Storage Lego Technic 8207 Dune Duster Lego Technic 8222 V-TOL Airplane Lego Technic 8226 Mud Masher/Desert Storm Lego Technic 8229 Tread Trekker Lego (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  E-bay Listing For #6394 Metro Park and Servcie Garage

I have some newly listed auctions running on E-bay. I had to relist the #6394 Metro Park and Service Garage complete with box and instructions. I also have some auctions running for unique basketball mini figures. Please take a look and happy (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Oct 23, 05:45 PM PST. To bid, register or see the details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com. ---...--- 9377 LEGO DACTA Adventurers Temple of Doom MISB! - MISB Current (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact