 Marketplace / Auctions / 10183 (-10)
  ME Models 531 Tour Bus

ME Models has just announced that the ME 531 Tour Bus is now for sale. This high quality "lego scale" model comes complete with a storage box, and high quality laser instructions and decals. ME Models aims to "add a little realism" to your hobby by (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  FA eBay Town - 6396, 6387, 6354, 6644

I am selling off some town sets to make room in my collection. I have some real gems from the early 90's. This is a personal sale so I am very flexible. 6387 Coastal Rescue Base: (URL) 6644 Police Pursuit Squad & more: (URL) International Jetport (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  15 New Technic Postings on eBay

Starting prices are very low. Lego Technic 8022 Starter Set Lego Technic 8062 Universal Set with Storage Lego Technic 8207 Dune Duster Lego Technic 8222 V-TOL Airplane Lego Technic 8226 Mud Masher/Desert Storm Lego Technic 8229 Tread Trekker Lego (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  E-bay Listing For #6394 Metro Park and Servcie Garage

I have some newly listed auctions running on E-bay. I had to relist the #6394 Metro Park and Service Garage complete with box and instructions. I also have some auctions running for unique basketball mini figures. Please take a look and happy (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Oct 23, 05:45 PM PST. To bid, register or see the details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com. ---...--- 9377 LEGO DACTA Adventurers Temple of Doom MISB! - MISB Current (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo, I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion. (URL) set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  A little under 4 hours left... (was Re: New White Metal Krana-kal for auction on Bricklink)

(...) There are just under four hours left in this auction. If you are interested in obtaining one of the 5000 of these items that were produced, please come take a look. Thanks! -Joel (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Blacktron 6987 Message Intercept Base and other Space (small) sets

hello I've just launched 15 auctions on e-bay ending next Sunday (URL) at 1 dollar no reserve good luck Pietro (peterbol) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Oct 16, 05:39 PM PST. To bid, register or view details of an item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6702 Classic Space Minifigures from 1986 - MISB Current Bid: $16.00, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA ebay: LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo, I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion. (URL) set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact