 Marketplace / Auctions / 10180
    E-bay Listing For #6394 Metro Park and Servcie Garage —Clifton D. Chambers
   I have some newly listed auctions running on E-bay. I had to relist the #6394 Metro Park and Service Garage complete with box and instructions. I also have some auctions running for unique basketball mini figures. Please take a look and happy (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)